lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jian chen <chenjian1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene integration with relational database
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:56:47 GMT
Hi, Andy,

Thanks for your tips. I am trying to get a more thorough understanding
why this would be better.

It seems to me that the performance gain and memory reduction is
because, you don't need to store all the lucene matched ids in memory.
Is that right?

Thanks,

Jian

So is it that the performance gain and memory reduction comes from the fact