lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "gekkokid" ...@gekkokid.org.uk>
Subject Re: how do I connect to the SVN repository to grab the latest source?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 05:12:08 GMT
if your using windows just download subversion from subversion.tigris.org
and install it - then just enter the command found on the lucene homepage or
wiki :) via the command input (i.e. cmd), pretty much the same for linux i
guess

_gk

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colin Young" <Colin.Young@tembizi.com>
To: <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:44 AM
Subject: OT: how do I connect to the SVN repository to grab the latest
source?

Normally I wouldn't post this here, but I haven't been able to find any
info about how I would go about downloading the latest source from the
SVN repository. I've got a bit of experience with CVS, but I can't even
figure out where to start with SVN.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it (we
could do it offline to avoid polluting this list any further).

Thanks

Colin Young

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
copies of the original message.