lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Young" <Colin.Yo...@tembizi.com>
Subject OT: how do I connect to the SVN repository to grab the latest source?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 03:44:55 GMT
Normally I wouldn't post this here, but I haven't been able to find any
info about how I would go about downloading the latest source from the
SVN repository. I've got a bit of experience with CVS, but I can't even
figure out where to start with SVN.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it (we
could do it offline to avoid polluting this list any further).

Thanks

Colin Young

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email