lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Young" <Colin.Yo...@tembizi.com>
Subject RE: OT: how do I connect to the SVN repository to grab the latest source?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:27:26 GMT
Thanks to everyone for the help. It appears to be working now. I
probably should have mentioned that I already had TortoiseSVN installed,
and was having trouble with finding the correct URL. I'm sure now when I

Thanks

Colin

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email