lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject My first question in 2006 :D
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:59:45 GMT
Hello everybody and happy new year!
My first question about lucene in 2006 is the next:

What I have to do with the message "No tvx file". Every night I have to
do a complete indexation proces of a forum in phpBB.
For example in an indexation of 93 documents (posts in Forum phpBB) i
see 4 messages of No tvx file in my logs.
The called that produce the message is this(contents is an string):
            Field CONTENTS = Field.UnStored("CONTENTS",contents,true);
            CONTENTS.setBoost((float) 0.2);
            lucene_doc.add(CONTENTS);

The problem is when I'm working with an active forum that I can obtain
near of 200 message of "No tvx file"
My index is setCompoundFile(true);

What I do wrong? Or what can I do to not obtain this messages?

Thks for any reply