lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From markharw00d <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Multiword Highlighting
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:51:13 GMT
This is a deficiency in the highlighter functionality that has been
discussed several times before. The summary is  -  not a trivial fix.

See here for background:

http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lucene-user&m=114631181214303&w=1

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=post_view_printable;post=42014;list=lucene

Cheers,