lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject Score
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:43:14 GMT
Hi,

I have one index with one document with title "Logistics"

I have a second index with the same document with title "Logistics" and
other documents (some contains the word "Logistics" as well)

If I execute a search title:Logistics in the first index, I have 0.31
for the document with title "Logistics"
with the second index I have 1 as score for the document with title
"Logistics".

Why is there this difference ?

Thank u.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.