lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU" <MATHIEU.DECAFFMA...@fortis.lu>
Subject RE: Merge Hits
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:33:49 GMT

Thank u for your response,
Actually I want to merge the Hits to get a better score,
For example when user enter Hello
I want to merge :
title:Hello
headlines:Hello
summary:Hello
content:Hello

Then I will get a better score if the title is Hello,
What do u think of this ?

Thank u.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:nicolas.lalevee@anyware-tech.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:15 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Merge Hits

*****  This message comes from the Internet Network *****

Le Lundi 29 Janvier 2007 12:08, DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU a écrit :
> Hi, I have a table of objects Hit,
> I want to merge the different Hits objects of the table to have one Hits
> object.
>
> Is this possible ?

The easiest way is to merge the queries which produces thoses different hits.
You should look at BooleanQuery.

--
Nicolas LALEVÉE
Solutions & Technologies

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing
in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.