lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: where is the proper place to report lucene bugs?
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 04:47:17 GMT

: public String highlightTerm(String originalText , TokenGroup group)
: 	{
: 		if(group.getTotalScore()<=0)
: 		{
: 			return originalText;
: 		}
: 		return "<em>" + originalText + "</em>";
: 	}
:
: I'm getting '< em> some text </em>' as the result in just one case. This

...it's not clear to me the code example you just posted could ever
produce the sequence "< em>" unless "< em>" exists in the string
originalTerm ... you're not using the TokenGroup for anything besides
getTotalScore().

can you post a self contained executable example that demonstrates this
problem?

-Hoss