lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Arturo PĂ©rez <ape...@hayesinc.com>
Subject Re: Anyone have an XMLAnalyzer?
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 01:28:08 GMT
In article
<f18c9dde0701251329uf2f1e45w726e010722839e01@mail.gmail.com>,
 "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willnauer@googlemail.com> wrote:

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=de&q=Lucene+XML+analyze&btnG=Google-Suche&meta
> =

Yeah, I'd seen that.  I was hoping for something a bit more tightly
integrated than Digester.  More specifically, I already parse my
documents with SAX and save the indexable stuff. But I pass plaintext to
the indexer and I have a problem with the highlighter against the XML.

What I'd like to do is insert markup XML into the document's XML and
pass it through a style sheet.  But I can't pass XML directly into the
index because of all the XML syntax.  My assumption was that a
XMLAnalyzer would address the issue because the tokens would have the
correct offsets etc.

-arturo