lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Benchmarker
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:46:21 GMT
Running (once) "ant jar" from the trunk directory should do it.

Doron

             karl wettin
             <karl.wettin@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
                                       java-user@lucene.apache.org
             12/02/2007 13:51                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Benchmarker
             java-user@lucene.
                apache.org

I can't get the benchmarker to start from ant. I'm running the
current SVN snapshot.

Lucene isn't found in the classpath. But where should I place my
lucene.jar? I see it beeing referenced to in the build.xml, but the
path differs from the dependencies in ./lib.

Please advice, I've been noob blinded level 2 by the ant script.

--
karl