lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene indexing for PDM system like Windchill
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 04:23:50 GMT

22 jul 2007 kl. 04.19 skrev Dmitry:

> Trying to integrate PDM system  : WTPart obejct with Lucene
> indexing search framework.
> Part of the work is integration with persistent layer <hibernate>+
> indeces storage+ mysql

You have a product data management software of some sort that use
MySQL via Hibernate for persistency, and now you want to use Lucene
to search the data?

> Could not find a good solution ...

What possible solutions did you find, and what was the problem with
these?

> please advice

My guess is that very few people in this forum knows how Windchill
works, what a WTPart is or what the complexity of the system is in a
persistent state. So you probably need to explain your requirements a
bit more in order to get a helpful answer or discussion going.

--
karl