lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jesiel Trevisan" <jesieltrevi...@gmail.com>
Subject Doubts about indexing the localhost ROOT using Dutch 0.8.1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:44:37 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm seeing the tutorial about Dutch WebSearcher in this URL:
http://peterpuwang.googlepages.com/NutchGuideForDummies.htm

I'm using ducth version 0.8.1 and JVM 1.4.2

I have some doubts about it, for example:

I'm trying to index http://localhost/MyWebSite/  ... but I could do it
because de dutch does not indexing the files insite this URL, for example,
index.jsp ... main.jsp... etc...

but if I try to indexing http://localhost/MyWebSite/index.jsp .... it´s work
good, but it only indexing the index.jsp ... and not its links ....

someone know how I do it ?

tks

and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail