lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Self Join Query
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:04:43 GMT
It's often a mistake to try to force Lucene to act like a database. Is it
possible to just use the database for the join portion and Lucene
for the text search?

Otherwise I agree with Developer Developer. You need to provide
a higher level idea of *what* it is you're trying to accomplish to get
good suggestions.

Best
Erick