lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Tokenization of a Single Field
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:08:20 GMT
I *think* you want to consider writing your own analyzer that tokenizes
your special fields however you want to. Then use PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper
at both index and query time to break the stream up appropriately for this
(and only this) field..

This would give you two tokens for the attribute field, "SomeValue" and "1.9
"
so you'd even be able to express the notion of your attribute field
containing
both "SomeValue" and "1.9".

Hope this helps
Erick