lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yannick Caillaux <yannick.caill...@univ-valenciennes.fr>
Subject Performance and BestFragments
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:38:53 GMT
Hello,

First, sorry for my bad english.

I have an index including 100 Dublin Core notices. I indexed
title,creator.... and I added a field "fulltext" containing the PDF
document referenced by the DC notice. (A PDF document is about 200 pages)

There's no problem to index them. But when I try to search using
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight.Highlighter.getBestFragments (or
getBestFragment), this method is very long (about 150 ms). So it takes
15s when I have 100 results!
If I don't use this method the performance is very good.

Is there something to do to improve performance using this method?

Thank you

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.