lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Prichard <michael_prich...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Sorting on tokenized fields
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 20:26:45 GMT
ok... i should read the manual more often.

i went ahead and just added untokenized, unstored sort fields....

question, if I put a field in to sort of but say I have not indexed
any as of yet...will the Sort fail?  For example, say I have a BCC
field and nothing has been indexed with that yet....I run a sort on
BCC.....I think it fails now...anyway around that?