lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hasan Diwan" <hasan.di...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Uniquely Identify Documents in a Lucene Index
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:40:40 GMT
I'm working on a JSP-based, free-form text storage & retrieval system
based on lucene. Part of my desired feature set includes the ability
to retrieve, edit, and update text comprising the document. The user
flow involves:
A search for a document, whose "all" field is then retrieved, then it
can be edited and put back in using the updateDocument method. I'm not
quite sure how to decorate the data in the document within textarea
tags on a click of a button for edit. Many thanks for any help you can
provide.
--
Cheers,
Hasan Diwan <hasan.diwan@gmail.com>