lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Hasan" <mzha...@gmail.com>
Subject Please help with Gradient Formatter
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:41:31 GMT
Dear all,

I need a working example of Gradient Formatter. I want to highlight a
searched word after it is found in the database. I am using NHibernate
Search & Lucene. But I am an entrly level programmer, so I do not know how
to use Gradient Formatter. There are plenty of examples of HTML Formatter
but no example for Gradient Formatter. Gradient Formatter asks for 5
arguments, that is where I run into troubles. I do not understand these 5
arguments. Instead of giving explanation, please post a working example of
Gradient Formatter of Highlighter which will highlight a searched word after
it is found in a database. Thanks.

Hasan