lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert.Hasti...@ancept.com
Subject Re: Sorting issues
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:46:52 GMT
Actually, I do a global search and the order comes out: 1, 2, 8, 3, 5, 6,
7,8, 4, 9.  I'm having trouble finding in the code where the sort actually
gets applied.  Can you help me out there?

Bob

"Erick Erickson" <erickerickson@gmail.com>
06/27/2008 12:19 PM
Please respond to
java-user@lucene.apache.org

java-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Sorting issues

That's surprising. Could you post a brief example of your
index and search code?

It sounds like you're saying
docs 1, 2, 3 all have category aaa
docs 4, 5, 6 all have category bbb