Hello,

I have created a self-contained test to show that Lucene returns wrong results when a simple index with some date numeric fields is searched.
Could someone try to replicate this problem and confirm if it is a bug.
I attach readme.txt with the description of the problem and all necessary files.

Regards

Slav Boleslawski

Warning

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying, circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your Inbox.

ACC Web Site:www.crimecommission.gov.au