lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Duke DAI <duke.dai....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -65536
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:15:17 GMT
Dear Mike,
Thank you very much and sorry for the late reply.

Followings are the trace stack, the lucene code line is 3.0.3. From line
numbers, lucene is adding payload field to the buffer. This had been tested
millions of times in various customers and internally. But recently the
exception happened on one system without access by me. When using those
documents who triggered the exception in a similar system, I just can't
reproduce. I hope you can retrospect something from the limited
information.

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -65536
at
org.apache.lucene.index.TermsHashPerField.writeByte(TermsHashPerField.java:480)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.TermsHashPerField.writeVInt(TermsHashPerField.java:506)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.writeProx(FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.java:99)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.addTerm(FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.java:160)
at org.apache.lucene.index.TermsHashPerField.add(TermsHashPerField.java:468)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverterPerField.processFields(DocInverterPerField.java:174)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessorPerThread.processDocument(DocFieldProcessorPerThread.java:246)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter.java:826)
at
org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.addDocument(DocumentsWriter.java:802)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1998)
at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1972)
       (following are business related method stack and also had been
obfuscated)

Best regards,
Duke
If not now, when? If not me, who?