lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From hujing <huj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how much blocksize is set in lucene.
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:29:13 GMT
The  index lib must be saved in the harddisk.  when harddisk can not save a large size index
lib, we will use  disk array.   the disk array must set stripe size.  so   i want to know,when
index lib saved in the disk array ,which stripe size will be set.  when   index saved in
the file sytem,  how much block size will be set?
Sent from Huawei Mobile

Ian Lea <ian.lea@gmail.com>编写: