lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Igal @ getRailo.org" <i...@getrailo.org>
Subject Re: Cannot instantiate SPI class
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:59:53 GMT
hi everybody,

I figured it out.  the problem was that I was using a "custom" jar to
deploy this along with other libs that I use in my application. so at
the end of my build.xml I create a jar file with all the required libs.

the problem was that I was adding lucene-core.jar with a filter of
includes="**/*.class" and I guess there are some required files there
that I was missing. removing that filter fixed the problem

     <zipfileset src="${file.reference.lucene-core.jar}"/>

thanks everyone,

Igal