lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Pilato <da...@pilato.fr>
Subject Re: Configuration for edge ngram typeahead
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 06:25:57 GMT
Oh. My bad! Sorry. I misread your JSON.
BTW I see that you solve yourself your problem on StackOverFlow.

--
David ;-)

Le 4 janv. 2013 à 23:21, "C. Benson Manica" <cbmanica@gmail.com> a écrit :

Do I have to do it that way, i.e. POST a separate settings payload to that
url?  You can see that I attempted - per various bits of documentation - to
do it in the mappings section above.

--
C. Benson Manica
cbmanica@gmail.com