lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cheng <zhoucheng2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexReader.open and CorruptIndexException
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:13:25 GMT
Here is the log:

Jan 24, 2013 4:10:33 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Acceptor run
SEVERE: Socket accept failed
org.apache.tomcat.jni.Error: 24: Too many open files
at org.apache.tomcat.jni.Socket.accept(Native Method)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Acceptor.run(AprEndpoint.java:990)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Too many open files... How to solve it?