lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Igal Sapir <i...@getrailo.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade Lucene to latest version (4.0) from 2.4.0
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:41:59 GMT
I can not elaborate much myself add there are many changes and I'm not an
expert on License.

I can tell you though that many signatures have changed as well as package
names.

There were many API changes even between 3.6 and 4.0

--
typos, misspels, and other weird words brought to you courtesy of my mobile
device.