lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Itai Peleg <pelegita...@gmail.com>
Subject Querying on specific token attributes
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 16:28:52 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm working on entity extraction with Lucene, and I have (with a little
help from this forum) added attributes to specific tokens which denote the
entities.

My question is this: how can I retrieve documents with specific tokens that
have specific attributes? Querying by fields is very easy, but I have not
been able to find an example for a query that seeks specific attributes. If
someone could post a small code sample it would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Itai