lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis <xekou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is LogByteSizeMergePolicy deterministic?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:03:51 GMT
Thanks Michael.

I am mostly duplicating the solrCloud implementation so as to reduce the
complexity and be able to use custom collectors and the
LogByteSizeMergePolicy.
(in order to perform an ordered join with exterior data from a database)

Most of the things I want are under development in SolrCloud
(1<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2592>
)