lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From v.se...@lombardodier.com
Subject recover corrupted index
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:14:52 GMT
Hi,

I have an index, for which I am missing at least 1 file after hitting a
disk full situation.

is there any way I could bypass the error I get when trying to open the
index, to salvage as many docs as I can from the other files?
thanks,
vince

java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\_2c9kgw.cfs (The system cannot find the
file specified)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:212)
        at
org.apache.lucene.store.SimpleFSDirectory$SimpleFSIndexInput$Descriptor.<init>(SimpleFSDirectory.java:71)
        at
org.apache.lucene.store.SimpleFSDirectory$SimpleFSIndexInput.<init>(SimpleFSDirectory.java:98)
        at
org.apache.lucene.store.SimpleFSDirectory.openInput(SimpleFSDirectory.java:58)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.CompoundFileReader.<init>(CompoundFileReader.java:65)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentCoreReaders.<init>(SegmentCoreReaders.java:75)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentReader.get(SegmentReader.java:116)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentReader.get(SegmentReader.java:94)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryReader.<init>(DirectoryReader.java:105)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.ReadOnlyDirectoryReader.<init>(ReadOnlyDirectoryReader.java:27)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryReader$1.doBody(DirectoryReader.java:78)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos$FindSegmentsFile.run(SegmentInfos.java:709)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.DirectoryReader.open(DirectoryReader.java:72)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:256)

This message is intended only for use by the person to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. Its content does not
constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier & Cie
or any of its branches or affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank You.