lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Igor Shalyminov <ishalymi...@yandex-team.ru>
Subject Multiple PositionIncrement attributes
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:54:54 GMT
Hi all!

I use PositionIncrement attribute for finding words at some distance from each other. And
I have two problems with that:
1) I want to search words within one sentence. A possible solution would be to set PositionIncrement
of +INF (like 30 :) ) to the sentence break tag.
2) I want to use in my search both word-distance and sentence-distance between words (e.g.
find the word "Putin" within 3 sentences after the word "Obama" or find the words "cheese"
and "bacon" in one sentence within 3 words of each other).

For the 2nd problem, is there a way of storing multiple position information sources in the
index and using them for searching? Say, at least choosing one of those for a query.

--
Best Regards,
Igor Shalyminov