lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexed numeric fields return indexed() == false
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 15:36:57 GMT
It doesn't work because lucene doesn't store all the necessary info in the
index.  It may work for StringField because there isn't really any other
info for that field type - it's just a string stored as is - but other
fields have tokenization, precision, whatever, which may not be stored, and
evidently isn't for DoubleField.

--
Ian.