lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Anatolevitch <alexeyl...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.lucene.classification - bug in SimpleNaiveBayesClassifier
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:28:11 GMT
Hi,

Anybody is actively working on the classification package?

I was trying it with 4.2.1 and SimpleNaiveBayesClassifier seems to have a
bug - the local copy of BytesRef referenced by foundClass is affected by
subsequent TermsEnum.iterator.next() calls as the shared BytesRef.bytes
changes... I can provide a test case if that was not clear.

I believe it's either BytesRef.clone() that needs to create a full copy of
the underlying array, or a local fix SimpleNaiveBayesClassifier to actually
copy bytes instead of clone()

Alexey