lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From wgggfiy <wuqiu.m...@qq.com>
Subject Re: [PhraseQuery] Can "jakarta apache"~10 be searched by offset ?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 07:47:20 GMT
Jack, according to you, How can I implemt this requirement ?Could you give me
a clue ? thank you very much.The regex query seemed not worked ? I got the
field such as        FieldType fieldType = new FieldType();
FieldInfo.IndexOptions indexOptions =
FieldInfo.IndexOptions.DOCS_AND_FREQS_AND_POSITIONS_AND_OFFSETS;
fieldType.setIndexOptions(indexOptions);        fieldType.setIndexed(true);
fieldType.setTokenized(true);        fieldType.setStored(true);
fieldType.freeze();        return new Field(name, value, fieldType);

-----