lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Find index version with an index reader
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 08:28:58 GMT
Take a look at org.apache.lucene.index.CheckIndex.  That displays the
versions of the segment files.  Note the plurals - that's a
complication you may need to deal with.

Or read|store whatever you want with
IndexWriter.get|setCommitData(...).  You can get the currently running
version via LucenePackage.get().

Or upgrade everything to the latest release, or at least a consistent release.

--
Ian.