lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Luke and Facet search
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 10:04:29 GMT
Hi

I don't think it's possible, not with the default configuration. The
problem is that drill-down terms are created with a default delimiter,
which is \u001F, and you can't really type that character.

One way is to override FacetIndexingParams.getFacetDelimChar() to return a
human readable character that you can manually type. E.g. if your
application's facets don't use the character '/' in the hierarchy, you can
use it. You should then be able to search for $facets:A/B from Luke, but
make sure $facets field is not analyzed during search, as well as
categories are typed with their original casing.

Shai