lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramakrishna <ramakrishna...@dioxe.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Web Crawler
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:13:40 GMT
Hi..

I'm trying nutch to crawl some web-sites. Unfortunately they restricted to
crawl their web-site by writing robots.txt. By using crawl-anywhere can I
crawl any web-sites irrespective of that web-sites robots.txt??? If yes, plz
send me the materials/links to study about crawl-anywhere or else plz
suggest me which are the crawlers to use to crawl web-sites without
bothering about robots.txt of that particular site. Its urgent plz reply as
soon as possible.

Thanks in advance