lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sivakumar <si...@zoho.com>
Subject Suggestion for Autocomplete/Autosuggest
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:49:11 GMT

We have indexed file name and contents in lucene index also provided search which working
fine   .

Now we are planning to provide auto suggestion ( similar to google search )

Used Lucene version : 4.0

we have tested with spell pkg ( org.apache.lucene.search.spell ) but in latest/next lucene
version contains AnalyzingSuggester ( org.apache.lucene.search.suggest.analyzing )

Which one is best Spell OR AnalyzingSuggester .

FYI :

Need to migrate lucene version then only we can test AnalyzingSuggester .

But  now we have tested with spell pkg used in Ngram . Result is coming but we are not satisfied
- we are expecting to google search .

Please let us know .

Thanks,
Siva