lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peng Gao <p...@esri.com>
Subject RE: Accumulating facets over a MultiReader
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 17:52:56 GMT
Shai,
Thanks.

I went with option #3 since the temp indexes are actually created in separate processes
in my case.
It works.

Now one more complication.
I have a case where I need to merge only unique docs in the temp indexes into the master
index. I have a unique key for each doc. Before facets, I
loop through the temp index, and for each doc, check if it's already in the master,
addDocument() only if it doesn't exist.
Now I have facets, how do I selectively merge docs?

Thanks again for your help,
Gao Peng