lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: PostingsHighlighter to highlight the first Match ion the document
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:55:15 GMT
But for this one document, where you get only the first sentence back
from PH without "android" in it, does "android" in fact occur in that
field for that document?

Ie, it could be that document was returned because another field (e.g.
title) matched, but the body field you are highlighting on did not
have the term?

Yes, PH supports any analyzer.

Mike

Mike McCandless