lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:14:57 GMT
Right, unfortunately, there's nothing that I know of that's super-recent.
Jack Kupransky is e-publishing a book on Solr, which will be more up
to date but I don't know how thoroughly it dives into the underlying Lucene
code.

Otherwise, I think the best thing is to tackle a real problem (perhaps
try working on a JIRA?) and get into it that way.

The 3.1 book has a lot of good background, it's still valuable. But the
examples will be out of date.

Unfortunately, writing a book is an incredible amount of work, writing
code is much more fun <G>...

Best
Erick

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Vinh Dang <dqvinh87@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please try, I am new on Lucene also, and willing to study and share :)
> Sent from my BlackBerry(R) smartphone from Viettel

use (with eclipse,just drag and drop).