lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:01:11 GMT
Oh, yeah, ... that was the original book, that got canceled. Long story.
O'Reilly should have taken that page down by now - oh well. But now I have
the Solr-only book, self-published as an e-book on Lulu.com.

Yes, LIA2 is still a valuable resource. Details have changed, but most
concepts are still valid.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Brusic
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:41 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene in Action

Jack, don't you also have a book coming out on O'Reilly?

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920028765.do

Lucene in Action might be outdated, but many of the core concepts remain
the same. The analysis chain (analyzers/tokenizers) might have a slightly
different API, but the concepts are still valid.

--
Ivan