lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Schindler <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: Forcing lucene to use specific field when processing parsed query
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 14:35:15 GMT
Hi,

You can only do this manually with instanceof checks and walking through BooleanClauses.

The better way to fix your problem would be to change your query parser, e.g. by overriding
getFieldQuery and other protected methods to enforce a specific field while parsing the query
string.

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler