lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ankit Murarka <ankit.mura...@rancoretech.com>
Subject Re: Providing special characters in input when using QueryParser.
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:46:12 GMT
Ok..The problem seems to be solved.. Using the escape method of
QueryParser, I am able to parse the given input with special characters
also.

But if this leads to another pitfall someone may please guide..

--
Regards

Ankit Murarka

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies within
us"