lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From james bond <jbond7...@gmail.com>
Subject Equivalent LatLongDistanceFilter in Lucene 4.4 API
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:59:15 GMT
Hi All,

Can you please let me know if there is an equivalent of
LatLongDistanceFilter in Lucene 4.4 API.
This API was present in Lucene 3.6 API.

I have to mainly compute whether a point(lat,lang) is
present at a distance d from another point(lat,lang).

I have checked different classes from the spatial package ,
but there is no constructor with 5 arguments like LatLongDistanceFilter
had.
I tried with DisjointSpatialFilter separately for both
lattitude and longitude. but
not sure whether it will help the purpose.

Please provide your thoughts on it.

Thanks
Jamie