lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Miranda <david.b.mira...@gmail.com>
Subject Search in a specific ScoreDoc result
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:54:35 GMT
Hi,

I want to do a kind of 'facet search', that initial research in a field of
all documents in the Lucene index, and second search in other field of the
documents returned to the first research.

Currently I'm do the first research :

Query q = new QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_43, "label", analyzer
> ).parse(label);
> TopScoreDocCollector collector = TopScoreDocCollector.create(MAX_HITS,
> true);
> searcher.search(q, collector);
> ScoreDoc[] hits = collector.topDocs().scoreDocs;

Now I want to the the next search only in ScoreDoc object and in other
field? How can I do this? I searched and found something related to the
lucene filters, but does not seem to do what I want.

Thanks.