lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kristofer Karlsson <k...@spotify.com>
Subject Lucene handling of duplicate terms
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 07:28:29 GMT
I have a use case where some of my documents have duplicate terms in
various fields or within the same field.

For an example, I may have a million documents with just the term "foo" in
field A, and one particular document with the term "foo" in both field A
and B, or have two terms "foo" in the same field.

If I search for "foo foo" I would like to filter out all the documents with
only one matching term - is this possible?