lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <ben...@basistech.com>
Subject Threads and LuceneTestCase in 3.6.0
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 23:13:20 GMT
I just backported some code to 3.6.0, and it includes tests that use

org.apache.lucene.analysis.BaseTokenStreamTestCase#checkRandomData(java.util.Random,
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer, int, int)

The tests that use this method fail in 3.6.0 in ways that suggest that
multiple threads are hitting my token filter in ways that it's not intended
to support.

I've never had a failure like that with 4.1 -> 4.5.

Does anyone recall if anything changed here?