lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene deleteDocuments(Term)not working in android working in desktop..
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:43:06 GMT
If you are creating so-called Uber JARS (JAR files that contain multiple JAR files merged together),
you must use a tool like Maven Shade plugin, to merge and add META-INF/services files to the
uber jar. An APK is also some type of "uber jar".

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen