lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christian Moen ...@atilika.com>
Subject Re: Where is the source for the .dat files in Kuromoji?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 01:07:25 GMT
On Dec 3, 2013, at 8:38 AM, Benson Margulies <benson@basistech.com> wrote:

> I'm not clear that there's anything that anyone would complain of. The question is, are
the .dat files part of the source bundle that is the 'official release'? I just fetched from
git, not from the official release, so I don't know.

I’d say the .dat files are part of the source bundle, which is the ‘official release’,
but PMCs feel free to chime in...

The .dat files have been checked into SVN in binary form to make Lucene easy to build and
they’re also rather modest in size thanks to squeezing work done by Robert and Uwe.

Best,
Christian